Companies in the mining and natural resource sector face a unique dilemma: every ounce they extract nudges them one step closer to going out of business. They must discover or acquire new deposits to keep their doors open. Discovery is hard, risky, and time-consuming, so most of the larger players prefer buying great discoveries made by smaller exploration companies.
Speculators like you and me can get a nice payday when this happens.
I’ve written a detailed, free report discussing my framework for analyzing takeovers and spotting potential takeover targets.
- Real-world examples of shareholders getting paid 50–200% premiums.
- Why the table is set for a takeover boom in gold and silver stocks.
- When a takeover offer can tank the target’s stock price.
- Cash vs. stock: how speculators should analyze a buyout offer.
- How COVID-19 lockdowns impacted the timing of takeovers.
- The single most important variable of takeover.
- 5 factors major miners consider before making a takeover offer.
- Two case studies of real-world takeovers.
To download your free copy of our special report, just enter your email in the box above. This will add you to our free, no-spam, no-hype Speculator’s Digest email list. You can unsubscribe anytime you like… but we hope you’ll stick around.
And we promise not to flood your In Box with junk mail; you’ll just receive weekly market insights with original analysis not published anywhere else.
Regardless, I hope you find our free report useful.