We offer a simple, no-gimmicks rebate policy:
- You need to be a premium subscriber to take advantage of this policy.
- To make a referral, send us just the names of those you refer to L@LouisJamesLLC.com. (We promise not to spam them, and without their emails, we can’t.) You will receive an email acknowledgment from us. We must issue this acknowledgment in order for you to qualify for your rebate.
- You get 10% off the cost of the subscription that your referral signs up for.
- All rebates apply up to a maximum of a 100% discount off your subscription fee. (We can decrease your subscription cost to zero, but we can’t do more than that for legal reasons.)
- However, if the total value of the credits you get exceeds your annual subscription fee, we will apply those credits to subsequent years of service.
- We will get in touch with you about the rebate and either send you a transfer, send you a check, or apply your rebate toward future subscriptions. The choice is yours.
- Life membership rebates can only be taken as reimbursements paid by check.
- We may need to contact you and your referral to collect additional information and verify referrals.
- Subscriber A signs up for In The Dealfor $10,000/year. Subscriber A gets Subscribers B, C, D, E, and F to subscribe to In The Deal, and G and H to subscribe to the Independent Speculator. That makes for:
- $5,500 in rebates—
- 5 x 10% of $10,000 = 5 x $1,000 = $5,000
- 2 x 10% of $2,500 = 2 x $250 = $500
- Subscriber A knows this will take time, and indeed the sign-ups happen over most of a year. So Subscriber A requests that his rebate be applied to the next year of service. And so it is.
- $5,500 in rebates—
- Subscriber X signs up for the Independent Speculator. Subscriber X is very keen, tells 20 friends how great our service is, and 12 of them subscribe to the Independent Speculator. As all subscribe to the same level of service within weeks, Subscriber X requests and gets a check for a 100% rebate on the current year of service, or $2,500. We also apply $500 (for the two referrals that take X over the 100% limit) toward his next year’s subscription.
- Subscriber Z signs up for In the Deal. He loves the service so much that he talks to six of his high-net-worth friends about it. Three are so impressed, they sign up for the Life service. The 10% of the three $50,000 Life memberships is $15,000, which exceeds 100% of the cost of Z’s level of service. So Subscriber Z gets a 100% rebate on his current subscription level and $5,000 applied toward his subscription fee the next year.